New BookingsI am currently working on part-time basis in Wiltshire and booking hours are flexible.
For new appointments please call 07480 066716.
AppointmentsAppointments are available during the week via telephone or alternatively you can use our online booking system. Feel free to book today so we can begin your journey to recovery.
ServicesWe provide a wide variety of services to cover a range of body issues, including back pain, shoulder pain, sports injuries and posture concerns. Learn more about our services today and discover how we can improve your wellbeing.
Feel free to get in touch today we’d love to hear from you.
Welcome to RB Chiropractic
Robert is a qualified chiropractor registered with the General Chiropractic Council and has been practising for over 25 years. He is fully insured to treat people and animals. In Robert’s many years of experience he has accumulated a wide variety of skills and expertise in various Chiropractic disciplines including Mctimoney, Afferent Input Muscle Testing, NST & Bowen therapy amongst others in order to resolve any issue his clients might have.
RB Chiropractic believes it is essential for you to be able to visualise and understand the problem. Robert always like to explain the anatomy and physiology as this understanding helps to speed recovery and avoid the likelihood of recurrence.
“Robert sorts it out every time with gentle but powerful treatment”
— Mary Branson
Why Choose Us?
Chiropractors are trained to examine, diagnose and treat conditions that may affect many different areas of the body.
- Whole body tests for increasingly common issues like back pain
- Muscle testing to fix both injury & weakness
- Solutions to joint pain by determining real cause
- Bowen therapy for alignment and health during pregnancy
- Treatments for children to encourage their vitality and growth
- Solutions for pets with chronic or sudden injuries
- Muscle therapy for work related injuries or issues
- Ongoing treatment to resolve chronic pain
- Healing for sports injuries such as tennis elbow
- Fix posture issues to ensure balance & freedom of movement
About The Chiropractor
Over 25 years experience
I am a qualified chiropractor registered with the General Chiropractic Council.About Me →