About Robert BrockI am a qualified chiropractor registered with the General Chiropractic Council and have been practising for over 25 years. I am fully insured to treat people and animals.
I was trained as a McTimoney chiropractor and then went on to study Advanced Soft Tissue Manipulation with Leon Chaitow at the University of Westminster. Other techniques that I use include Afferent Input Muscle Testing, Bowen Therapy, Neurostructural Integration Technique (Advanced Bowen), Bio-Geometric Integration (BGI) and Neuromuscular Re-education (NMR).
I am a provider for all major private medical insurance companies (excluding BUPA and Axa PPP whose rates are not compatible with the duration of my treatments).
“Robert quickly identified the weaknesses causing the injuries and effectively solved the problem”
— Louise Sutherland, Farnham
Why Robert Brock?
I use a combination of spinal manipulation and soft tissue techniques for a holistic approach that helps to identify the core issue, relax muscle tension and encourage blood flow and healing.
- Over 22 years experience
- A comprehensive but gentle approach creating long term solutions
- Prevent time off work and further injury with real solutions
- Resolve sports related issues so you can enjoy life.
- Treatments for Pregnancy to help make the process harmonious
- Treatments for children to prevent issues in later life
- Solutions for chronic pain or debilitating body concerns
- Treatments for pets & animals to keep them happy and active
Where Are We
Our Beautiful Location
I am currently operating from the Smithy Clinic in Wiltshire.Contact Us →