About Robert BrockI am a qualified chiropractor registered with the General Chiropractic Council and have been practising in Farnham for over 22 years. I am fully insured to treat people and animals.
I was trained as a McTimoney chiropractor and then went on to study Advanced Soft Tissue Manipulation with Leon Chaitow at the University of Westminster. Other techniques that I use include Afferent Input Muscle Testing, Bowen Therapy, Neurostructural Integration Technique (Advanced Bowen), Bio-Geometric Integration (BGI) and Neuromuscular Re-education (NMR).
I am a provider for all major private medical insurance companies (excluding BUPA).
“Robert quickly identified the weaknesses causing the injuries and effectively solved the problem”
— Louise Sutherland, Farnham
Why Robert Brock?
I use a combination of spinal manipulation and soft tissue techniques for a holistic approach that helps to identify the core issue, relax muscle tension and encourage blood flow and healing.
- Over 22 years experience
- A comprehensive but gentle approach creating long term solutions
- Prevent time off work and further injury with real solutions
- Resolve sports related issues so you can enjoy life.
- Treatments for Pregnancy to help make the process harmonious
- Treatments for children to prevent issues in later life
- Solutions for chronic pain or debilitating body concerns
- Treatments for pets & animals to keep them happy and active
Where Are We
Our Beautiful Location
RB Chiropractic is located in the peaceful town of Farnham, Surrey.Contact Us →